Department Of Oral & maxillofacial Surgery
The field of oral surgery has undergone a vast change over the last few decades from the times of its inception to the present, encompassing a broad spectrum of maxillofacial reconstructive surgical procedures.
The department of oral & maxillofacial surgery is well staffed with full time faculty along with
- The latest instruments
- Surgical facilities to provide quality training to undergraduates as well as post graduates
- Optimum exposure to the surgical aspects of their training, so as to produce Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons with excellent surgical skills and a professional attitude.
- Fully functional operation theatre
- Separate male and female wards will 22 beded hospital
- Ultramodern facilities for extensive care of the patients
- Wi-Fi enabled rich department
The procedures being done in department of oral &maxillofacial surgery in K.D.Dental college & Hospital Mathura are .....
- Surgical treatment of impacted teeth
- Minor surgical procedures
- Infections and diseases of oral cavity
- Laser ablation in oral cavity
- Treatment of cysts and tumors of oral cavity along with mandibulectomies
- Maxillectomy / Mandibulectomy with reconstruction
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Surgical correction of cleft lip and palate
- Surgical treatment of Temporomandibular Joint diseases
- Surgical treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Ankylosis
- Shortly to be started: Oncosurgery, Hair transplantation, Rhinoplasty
The department plays an integral role in giving quality, education, research & public service in the true spirit of the institution.
The department is being motivated to provide affordable patient care so as to render our humble service to the community.